This blog has thematic ideas for toddlers and preschoolers!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Space Theme Books

Space Theme Books

The Planets in our Solar System  by Franklyn M. Branley
Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!  I'm Off to the Moon!  by Dan Yaccarino
My Picture Book of the Planets  by Nancy E. Krulik
Moongame by Frank Asch
Little Einsteins Galactic Goodnight  by Susan Ring
The Magic School Bus Lost in the Solar System by Joanna Cole
Galaxies, Galaxies!  by Gail Gibbons
Thomas and the Shooting Star (Thomas the Train)
Stars! Stars! Stars!  by Bob Barner
Me and My Place in Space by Joan Sweeney
Roaring Rockets by Tony Mitton
Sun, Moon, and Stars by Stephanie Turnbull
Happy Birthday, Moon by Frank Asch
There's No Place Like Space! by Tish Rabe
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star by Iza Trapani
The Moon Book by Gail Gibbons
On The Moon by Anna Milbourne
Extraordinary Solar System (Scholastic)
Tell me... Who Lives In Space?
I Can Read About Planets by Darrow Schecter
I Want to be An Astronaut by Byron Barton